Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chocolate Tea...





I'm sitting here drinking chocolate tea and waiting to leave for my Yoga class.  My friend and I bought this particular loose tea at a Quilt Fair recently and I had never taken the time to try it.  It's actually very good... mild pleasant chocolate taste. The booth that sold it was all about "Tea" with small samples, cute paraphernalia,  and info on Tea magazines and Shops.  Very cute. 

As you can probably tell, I do like tea... black tea, green tea, hot tea, iced sweet tea, etc.  And I love tea cups! Have many (well, a dozen or so...).  And I use them daily.  (I'm a firm believer in "using" what you have... not saving it away for some later date). 

But I'm a coffee lover too (couldn't be born and raised in New Orleans and not love coffee)!  Mostly love it fresh and black, but would probably drink it any which way. 


My messy corner cup cabinet





6 comments:

  1. There is nothing like a hot cup of tea with a cookie on a cold afternoon and nothing like a sweaty glass of iced tea with lemon on a hot afternoon. Being from the north (where the cold has altered our taste buds, perhaps), I really do not get the sweet tea thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps sweet tea is a Southern thing... (using our sugar cane?) But I can drink tea with or without sugar. However, sweet tea with lemon a a sprig of mint can be really great.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you use your cups...I totally agree with you about not saving them till a later date. I wish I liked hot tea...I hear it is very healthy....I am a coffee gal.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Dad was from London and Mom from New Orleans, so consequently we drank both with equal abandon...

      Delete
  3. I love the photo with the different teacups...so pretty :) What a nice way to have a cup of tea.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. Is the dog in your picture yours? He/she is beautiful.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...