Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Notification of New Blog!

Still don't know if the blogger comment notification is fixed. I did try to fix it, but haven't seen any results yet. 

However... I did create a new blog where I can post pictures of my Cheeky Chickens and other goofy clay critters I create!  It can be found by clicking here or simply click on the text "New Pottery Blog" on the top right of this blog page!

We went out to lunch with some old friends this past week that lived with us in Florida when we were first married (1968). We all live here in Texas now, but due to distance (and life) don't see each other often enough.  Reminiscing was fun. Our kids (now grown with families of their own) were babies then. I read a quote the other day that made me think. It said, "It's better to keep old friends than to make new ones. Choose ones that wear well..." I like that.

Comment me! I need to see if my blogger comment fix worked!



11 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to resolve your comment problem. I'm still struggling with it on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, I think that last fix worked! I received your comment in email on my iPhone! Good luck with yours!

      Delete
  2. I love the title "Cheeky Chickens"! I'll bookmark your other blog and check in from time to time. :-)

    I hope the comment notification issue is resolved. It's working for me now, but I might have a different set up. (?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I think it is resolved... got your email! And thanks! I've wanted to separate the pottery from my normal blog. Don't know if it's a good idea or not. We'll see. It's an experiment.

      Delete
  3. Hope you keep this one up also. I think blogger is mostly fixed. Not as it was but close enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, Patti. I generally end up putting everything hodge podge on 'older but better'...

      Delete
  4. love your new blog!
    i can barely get one blog posted let alone a 2nd one, good luck
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to ask for your assistance as I don't think the comments are working for me.

    Love the new blog!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's odd. I got DJan and Deb's comments notification in my email on my previous post, but so far... that's it. The rest I have to go to the blogger page to get.

      Delete
    2. OK... just got your comment and Selina's through my email. Maybe it is fixed?

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...