Translate

Friday, June 19, 2020

my life through posters...


I can live with this... 




and this!

And I fully intend to continue to do this, but many days the following poster is more accurate:




I have finished reading all the 'real' books I have... and just finished the last new one I had on Kindle.  Hmm...mm, I may have to re-read some of my old favorites now. 

(BTW, if anyone needs a book to read, you might try my "Time After Time' by D'Arcy Regan Hart on Kindle  - also available in paperback on Amazon.  And I appreciate all of you that have read it as I've gotten quite a few hits lately! Thanks again!)

Have also started 'sorting' my online pictures into albums. This could take quite a while. Procrastinating when it comes to cleaning out and putting away all my pottery equipment and heaven help us, cleaning out the garage... 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We may actually get some rain (needed here) tonight or tomorrow.  As always, thanks for reading. Please stay home and stay safe! 




Hugs,
Rian








8 comments:

  1. I love this post! I laughed out loud at the one about choosing to read instead of doing something else. I read Time and Time Again. Twice! Love it, Rian. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me smile, DJan. Sometimes it feels like I have nothing to say... so a few posters say it all. And it makes me so happy that you enjoyed my book. I've had quite a few new readers lately - hope they enjoyed it too.

      Delete
  2. I can relate to those posters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Olga. And I'm so glad your trip to Vermont was uneventful. These are such strange times. Your driving during all this seems daunting to me. But glad you made it safely.

      Delete
  3. Those were profound and sometimes funny posters. I did read your book and loved it. I gave my copy away during a drawing on my blog and hope it is still making the rounds. Does your library allow you to borrow Kindle books? It is a wonderful service and I never have to leave the house and have access to the best sellers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti! Glad you enjoyed my book and passed it on. They say that everyone has a book in them... and I'm sure that's true... as my head is full of stories. As for our library, I tried that once, but it wasn't so easy. Maybe I will try again.

      Delete
  4. Great posters! I hope you get the badly needed rain. Take care and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mae. We did yet some rain here last night. Hurray!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...