Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2024

our young 'miracle cat'....



this is our miracle cat
looking in front window


This is the young cat that we thought we would lose over the winter. It's amazing how she's rallied. We'll never know for sure what happened to her as for a while she was all skin and bone and slept the days away. But I guess good food and a warm place to sleep helped  as she's looking good again. And the thing is... she seems to know that she's safe here as she sticks around pretty close.

There's another feral that came recently that looks a big ragged. He's older (but not an old cat) very thin, has wounds, and moves slowly. He comes to eat and hangs around the backyard a lot. The others don't seem to mind. I don't think they consider him a threat.

Next is just a picture I came across and thought was adorable:


Love this!


and a new picture for our bathroom:




... and I'll close today with the "No Soliciting" Sign we have by our front door.  Kay from Musings was talking about people ignoring No Soliciting signs - so I mentioned this one. It covers most of the bases and between it... and the Nest camera, we don't get a lot of people ringing our doorbell. So just thought I'd mention it.




The only thing I'm not too sure about on this sign is the "have a blessed day"... and the reason for that is that in the South, SOMETIMES words like "Bless your heart" don't really mean that.

But I do thank you for reading and really like sharing my not exactly thrilling but what the heck retirement life with you. ; )


Hugs (virtual),

Rian



8 comments:

  1. I like black and whites. Your little miracle cat looks like a fine speciman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sign and I know what you mean about "bless your heart" in the south. Love the little one with eight (!) kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the cutest thing... the kid with the kittens?

      Delete
  3. I like the sign. After letting them know you have guns and a camera, they can't do much but have a blessed day after reviewing their options to not disturb you. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the kid with the kittens pic. Reminds me of the one there on the right with our granddaughter and the kittens.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...