I did work on a few pieces of clay that needed help earlier. I tried to patch a handle on an oversized mug with a little vinegar and paper clay. We'll see how that works. The handle was a little too dry when I attached it and began pulling away from the mug. Hopefully my patch will work. And I finished underglazing a new stretching kitty critter. Both are still greenware and haven't had their first firing yet.
|sculpted in paper clay|
|underglazed kitty and oversized mug|
I also did another sleeping kitty and fox (and several more mugs), but already took them in to the studio to be fired Saturday.
This is going to be it for today as that nap is definitely calling me. But I will close with a few close ups of our 3 kitties... who were all napping in their respective baskets when I shot these a little while ago.