![]() |
| me with my sister's kids |
I was texting with my niece the other day. She's the kid on the right in the pic; now a retired Pediatrician married to a Neurosurgeon. And I sent her this pic I came across... so, thought I'd share. Yes, like the song says 'don't blink'! My sister was 10 years older than me. She got married when I was 10. So, this was when I was about 14 (I guess), playing with her first 2 kids.
Also... today is the day I should be getting a new phone (wrote this Saturday). We shall see. Heading out there this morning and hopefully they have some in stock. My old phone has been acting up... and after diagnostics taken at the Apple store, was told I'd best just upgrade.
Got it! But the new phones don't have the button... just the 'swipe'. Have to get used to that. New phone is pale pink... and I ordered a pale pink case from Amazon. I was going to get something like orange - so it's easy to find - black ones disappear on dark furniture. But the pale pink is fine... I'm not especially fond of orange.
I also made another batch of British Flapjacks... which we would call granola bars here. I use GF oatmeal, Lyles Golden Syrup, unsalted butter, peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate chips, light brown sugar, and a small amount of flour (1 tbsp) and kosher salt (a pinch). Works as a breakfast or snack...
That's it for this week. Hoping this cool weather will continue and wishing you all a good week ahead!
BTW, we have been watching Anna Pigeon on Hulu USA. The episodes for the first season are done. 2nd season won't start for a while. But I really enjoy it. It's taken from Navada Barr's books about a ranger in the national parks.
Hugs (virtually),
Rian


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...