Translate

Saturday, November 4, 2023

just a few of my favorite things...

Surfing through my iPhone pics and deleting some this Saturday morning, I came across some old sayings and favorite pics that I thought I'd share. Some I've probably posted before, so bear with me.


I do this... to save my sanity and lessen stress



this is the good stuff... don't miss it



I have to remind myself of this... a lot



This has always worked well for me...


I just really like this idea





It does!!



Had to put this one in! So true...


Now for some favorite pics:


Feral climbing tree in backyard


Golden bunny in bed with granddaughter


And lastly

because it looks so good

 that I might have to make it this week!



Home-made African chicken peanut soup... and brownies!


Thanks for letting me share this morning. And wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Hugs (virtual),
Rian

20 comments:

  1. Kay of Musings: I do love all these sayings. It’s so very true. My dear friend in Israel sent me a heart rending text. I’ve been hurting for people on both sides of the Gaza border and for the people in Ukraine. There’s a never-ending, seemingly constant worsening of the situation around the world. I have to tune out occasionally and not let it get me down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Kay, we need to be aware of goings on, but have to find a way to not let it overwhelm us.

      Delete
  2. I love all of those sayings. Inspirational and true and thanks for the photographs from your world too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They help me keep things in perspective...

      Delete
  3. All good quotes and messages! Love that bunny! - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my daughter's one golden bunny among the babies. Isn't he adorable?

      Delete
  4. You have brightened my day immeasurably. I love all those quotes, and your reminder to be kind and generous to ferals. And squirrels, too! Sending you much love and some virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DJan. Sending the same back to you!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the sayings. Good, every one. And the soup looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, I've mentioned that soup before I know... but it's really good (and easy).

      Delete
  6. Now I am hungry! I did change my browse and thus far am able to comment on all blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tabor! Glad you got the comment problem figured out.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the first one. I absolutely have to do that! Love them all...the golden bunny, the feral cats...I may have take pictures and keep them for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randall Rabbit is a golden bunny... like Peter. I'll bet he'll be happy to have a friend.

      Delete
  8. This is a useful set of quotes to remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John. I'm reading your chapters as you put them on your blog. I too have a book on Amazon (2 actually). They are fun to write and I will never get rich off them... but they do sell fairly well - which has to be 'word of mouth' since I do no advertising (except here on my blog's sidebar).

      Delete
  9. oooooh i loved all the meme's. i was going to pick a favorite but they were all so good!! good looking food and i am a brownie lover. i might have to make some tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Debbie. Sometimes you just have to have brownies...

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...