Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

May 1, 2024... Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!




Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!

 Hi Guys! It's May 1, 2024 ... another white rabbit day!
(and yes, I'm a bit slow posting it today)

Trying to think of something to add here, but I've got nothing.
 All I can think of is that when I was growing up in Catholic school, this is when we would crown the statue of the Blessed Mother with flowers and sing, 
"Oh Mary, we crown thee with blossoms today
Queen of the angels, Queen of the May"



Hugs (virtual),
Rian








7 comments:

  1. May the second here. And I forgot White Rabbit Day yesterday until after some discussions with the cats. Enjoy your day - and month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May 1st! I hope it's a lovely month for you. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! I forgot again. I can still wish you a very happy Mayday and month to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. White rabbit to you, too. Your white bunny is a handsome fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I pinched and punched my hubby yesterday (which was May 1st here) and he looked at me as if I'd gone a little bit mad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am trying to catch up...we have had a beautiful spring until now. now all we have is rain in the forecast. i guess these are our april showers coming a little late!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...