![]() |
| Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! It's September 1, 2026.... and my dental procedure is this morning. Rabbit looks a bit anxious, yes? Not much else to say... Happy September! Hugs (virtually), Rian |
This blog is meant to be a documentation of our journey into the world of retirement. I know the title should be "Older, but wiser". However, I really didn't know if that would be accurate. The "Older, but better...?" title could also be misleading. The 5 cats in the above pics are: Molly, Rose, Tux, Julie, and Ghost. (I have tried to make this collage smaller, but with no luck...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Best of luck with your dental procedure.
ReplyDeleteWelcome September!
Best of luck! 🤞
ReplyDeleteHappy September, I hope it's a great month. 😊
Sending good wishes for the month, and especially your mouth!!
ReplyDeleteHey Rian! I thought about you this morning on our walk. I posted a picture of a crow looking at the moon. Wish I could have gotten more of a close-up. Hope your dental procedure went well. I just looked at your last post and enjoyed the pictures and videos so much!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteawwwww, no one likes to go to the dentist, i hope you will be ok. you may have said you have something to relax you...make sure you take it. keep us posted!!
ReplyDeletethinking of you today...i hope all went well!!
Deletehugs!!
DeleteGood luck Rian! Hope all goes well! PS Feels like Texas here in PA today, our temp will soon be in the 90s 😙
ReplyDeleteOh wow! And it’s now the 2nd! Time is just flying faster and faster. Have a wonderful September, Rian.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you at the dentist and wishing you well!
ReplyDeleteThanks to all of you for your good wishes. Dental procedure went well... better than expected. Now on ibuprofen and Tylenol for a few days, but all is good. Even our triple digits are taking a short rest this morning (89 at the moment), but supposed to get to 106 by this afternoon.
ReplyDelete