Translate

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's Day 2023... and a very short video


Happy Father's Day to all Dads out there!

I wrote this about my dad on Father's Day 2019,
 so I won't repeat it... just a recap.



Today June 18, 2023 all kids have called/texted DH, etc. 
I made some gluten-free banana nut muffins
 (with chocolate chips) for our breakfast.
They were surprisingly good! 
(GF because they're made with almond flour)



... and just to let you know 
we have a new feral kitten on the back porch!



(Remember to enlarge by clicking on square 
on right side and click twice! Video is short...)


Hugs (virtual),
Rian










 

8 comments:

  1. Cute little kitty! Those muffins sure look good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only thinking today about what a good job you do looking after the feral cats. Luckily we do not have them here or I'm sure I would do the same. This one looks so pretty. Briony x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rian I enjoyed the feral kitten video but I had to replay it 60 times since it was only 1 second long, haha :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the kitten video was short... sorry about that, but the little bugger is fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tiny adorable little kitten. Glad he found your place for food and a little place to call home. you're so kind to the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you were not kidding when you said the video was short!! hehehehe

    it's good you are finding great ways to stay gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad you can't tame that lovely Feral Kitten, if you get them Young enuf you can make them behave like any Domesticated Cat and their life improves dramatically. It's a gorgeous Kitten.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day...